Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2024 11:54:30 AM(UTC)

lehuy  
lehuy

Groups: Registered

Is there any way to add a menustrip on the toolbar I designed in the workstationViewer class in Leadtool.Medical.Workstation.UI? On version v19 Thankyou!!
https://drive.google.com...VtoIM5t/view?usp=sharing

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2024 4:37:14 PM(UTC)
Matthew Bresson

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Hey,

I am currently looking into this for you, right away it looks like you are using the v19 VB Workstation Demo.

In the Leadtools.Medical.Workstation.UI class i see a few different Forms controls that are listed for access, but I'm not entirely sure which one that is at this time.
https://www.leadtools.co.../dh/mk/ui-namespace.html

I would need to reinstall an older version of LEADTools since we currently don't provide any VB versions that use this UI style. In the meantime I recommend checking the documentation and testing to see which of the currently implemented Form control meets your needs.

I will be awaiting your response, in the meantime, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Thanks,
Matt Bresson
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEADTOOLS

#3 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2024 8:29:28 PM(UTC)

lehuy  
lehuy

Groups: Registered

This UI is on MedicalWorkstationMainDemo app on donet 4 and WorkstationViewer class is also in there and can I add toolStripMenu to it? Thankyou!!!

#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2024 10:16:13 AM(UTC)
Matthew Bresson

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Hello Lehuy,

Because of the way the WebstationViewer handles that Form collection, you are unable to edit is since it would be after runtime starts, and the layout itself is part of a compiled library so you are not able to modify it.
However, you can add a MenuStrip to the controls on the bottom "control panel" instead, you could do that by doing the following:

Add Image Here
1. Open the "WorkStationContainer.Designer.cs" file.
2. Initialize and create a new MenuStrip item to be added to the "control panel" at the bottom.
3. Add and position this control in the "ContainerItemsAutoHidePanel" object, there should be a section in the code where all the other controls are added as well.

After following these instructions you should be able to add a MenuStrip to the bottom "control panel" where the other controls are also handled. As mentioned previously there is not a direct way to implement the menu-strip in the top toolstrip since the collection is read-only by the time it is accessible in the runtime.

image.png

Thanks,
Matt Bresson
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEADTOOLS