Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2024 2:10:37 PM(UTC)

cbyrne  
cbyrne

Groups: Registered

I am using with a v23 evaluation. I have setup the Wado Service according to these steps: https://www.leadtools.co...comweb-wado-service.html

I get a DicomException when I issue Query from the WadoClient. What could be causing this?

I start the WadoService and the WADO Service (DicomWeb) page opens. Next I start the WadoClient with Debug>Start New Instance. The Wado Client page opens, click on Query, enter * in Patient ID, click search. The QIDOController.cs source file opens at line 43:

var result = _impl.QueryStudies(query, Request, rs);

The exception box View Details:

- $exception {"The attempt to connect was forcefully rejected"} Leadtools.Dicom.DicomException
Code NetConnectionRefused Leadtools.Dicom.DicomExceptionCode
+ Data {System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal} System.Collections.IDictionary {System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal}
HResult -2146233088 int
HelpLink null string
+ InnerException null System.Exception
Message "The attempt to connect was forcefully rejected" string
Source "Leadtools.Dicom.Scu" string
StackTrace " at Leadtools.Dicom.Scu.Common.DicomConnection.Connect(DicomScp scp)\r\n at Leadtools.Dicom.Scu.QueryRetrieveScu.Find(DicomScp Scp, FindQuery Query)\r\n at Leadtools.DicomWeb.Services.Implementation.DIMSEQidoRequestHandler.QueryStudies(QidoQuery query, HttpRequestMessage Request, Uri Rs)\r\n at WadoServices.Controllers.QIDOController.QueryStudies() in E:\\LEADTOOLS23\\Examples\\Medical\\JS\\WADODemo\\Medical.WADO\\WadoService\\Controllers\\QIDOController.cs:line 43\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass6_2.<GetExecutor>b__2(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken)" string
+ TargetSite {Void Connect(Leadtools.Dicom.Scu.DicomScp)} System.Reflection.MethodBase {System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo}
+ Static members
+ Non-Public members

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.