MPEG-4 Codec SDK Libraries
The LEAD MPEG-4 Encoder and LEAD MPEG-4 Decoder are state-of-the-art DirectShow filters and Media Foundation transforms to compress and decompress video data using the MPEG-4 standard (ISO/IEC 14496-2) in .NET (C# & VB) and C/C++ applications. MPEG-4 is a high-quality video compression algorithm that is suited for all types of applications. In addition to ISO (MP4) files, MPEG-4 encoded video data can be stored inside MPEG-2 Program, MPEG-2 Transport, AVI, and Ogg containers with optional audio data.
MPEG-4 Codec Libraries
The LEAD MPEG-4 codec encodes and decodes video data using the MPEG-4 standard (ISO/IEC 14496-2). MPEG-4 is suitable for a wide range of bandwidths. In addition to MP4 files, MPEG4-compressed video data can be stored inside AVI or Ogg files. The LEAD MPEG-4 codec is easily configurable through both a programming interface and a user interface.
- Full support to encode and decode MPEG-4-compressed video data that adheres to ISO/IEC 14496-2 standard
- Supports linear and nonlinear quantization
- Highly optimized to take advantage of multiple threads on multi-core machines
- Supports frame rate adjustment
The LEAD MPEG-4 Encoder can deliver three output formats (FOURCC):
- MP4V (standard)
- LMP4 - LEAD's proprietary MPEG-4 video format with a super-compression option to achieve higher compression
- Preset compression option for iPhones, smart phones, and other devices
- Configurable motion estimation
- .NET (C# & VB) and C DLL libraries for 32 and 64-bit development
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting, eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
MPEG-4 Codec SDK Platforms and Programming Interfaces
Projects that use LEADTOOLS MPEG-4 Codec libraries can be deployed to Windows devices.
Developers that are leveraging these frameworks can utilize the MPEG-4 Codec SDK: .NET Framework, WinForms, and ASP.NET
Programming, Scripting, Markup
MPEG-4 Codec code snippets and demo applications are provided for the following: C#, VB, XAML, and C/C++
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS MPEG-4 Codec
Multimedia libraries for Windows development in C, C++, C#, and VB.NET targeting DirectShow and Media Foundation frameworks.