Digital Paint SDK Libraries
LEADTOOLS Digital Paint provides advanced image edit and design features to .NET 6+, C++ Class Library, C#, VB, C/C++, and Python developers. Digital Paint includes low-level functions to programmatically draw on images, and high-level tools to quickly implement features. With the high-level tools (known as Automated Mode), developers can simply turn on automation and allow the user to select a painting tool. The user's mouse events are automatically processed without the need for the developer to write additional code.
The LEADTOOLS SDK digital paint libraries provide complete control over the digital paint brush:
- Fade out
- Hardness/sharpness of edges
The LEADTOOLS SDK digital paint libraries shape functions remove the complexity required to draw a shape and provide artistic effects such as opacity and paper texture.
- Rounded rectangle
Create regions to restrict image operations to a specific area of the image. Regions can range from simple to very complex; many of which are not supported by Windows without LEADTOOLS. Additionally, region scaling, which is not directly supported by Windows, is included with the LEADTOOLS Digital Paint SDK Technology.
- Region starting at a point and continues in all directions until finding a color and tolerance
- Region that contains a color and tolerance
- Curve, ellipse, polygon, rectangle, rounded rectangle
- Region starting at a point and continues in all directions that contains a color and tolerance
LEADTOOLS SDK digital paint libraries includes filling, also know as a FloodFill, with control over the method and features of filling.
- Background tiled image
Fill types include:
- Fills an area starting at a specified point and continues in all directions until finding a specified color and some tolerance.
- Color replace
- Replaces every pixel using the current fill settings.
- Fills an area starting at a specified point and continues in all directions that contain a specified color and some tolerance.
The LEADTOOLS SDK digital paint library provides a comprehensive set of text drawing functions:
- Tiled background bitmap
Easy to Integrate
LEADTOOLS handles the heavy lifting, eliminating months of R&D, while giving you the best quality and performance available. You'll be free to focus on other components of your application. Download the LEADTOOLS evaluation to streamline your development.
Digital Paint SDK Platforms and Programming Interfaces
Projects that use LEADTOOLS Digital Paint libraries can be deployed to Windows devices.
Programming, Scripting, Markup
Start Coding With LEADTOOLS Digital Paint
Digital Paint libraries as well as all LEADTOOLS Recognition, Document, Medical, Vector, and Imaging technologies for all development and target platforms, including Windows.